A Simple, Peaceful, and Romantic Getaway at Island Garden Resort in Pangubatan, SamalWhew! That's a long title. But not as long as the road that we took just to get to this paradise.
And we definitely had a great time! This vlog will tell you so:
Anyway, here are some of our pictures because I am too lazy to put into writing every detail of our getaway (but if you watched the vlog, you will see almost everything about the resort and my feedback):
|We can spend the whole day just chilling here on the hammock that's just under our tree house.|
|Our home for the weekend. A treehouse!|
via Sta. Ana Wharf
- embark a boat to Kaputian (fare Php 60). The boat usually leaves on or before 12nn. So it is best if you get there before 12.
- ride a habal-habal from Kaputian port (fare Php 75/head)
if you plan to go back to Davao via Kaputian, please note that all boat rides going back to Davao is scheduled to depart at 8AM only.
via Sasa Wharf
- you can ride a jeepney going to the Sasa Wharf and embark at the barge (fare Php 10) going to Babak.
- from Babak, ride a habal-habal straight to the resort at Kaputian for Php 200/head.
- you can ride a bus at Magsaysay (near Sta. Ana wharf) and alight at Peñapalata.
- from Peñaplata, ride a habal-habal going to the resort for Php 150/head.
or you can avail the resort's transportation services. You may contact them at:
ISLAND GARDEN RESORT IN PANGUBATAN
Purok 1, Barangay Pangubatan, Kaputian District
Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte
Contact No: (082) 284-0168 / (082) 298-5582
0906-563-0057 / 0922-725-6163
|Lovin our Tribord aqua shoes from Wanderstore Philippines|